Radiant heating boiler is an available source of heat. It is equipped with a hermetic tank in which the medium is heated to a level. Such devices are an acceptable option for increasing the temperature in the room. Many consumers face the problem: “How do choose a heating boiler for the house?”. After all, the level of comfort is affected by the heating mechanism.
Selection parameters will help determine which household heating boiler is better to buy. You should start from the following characteristics:
- type of fuel;
- places of accommodation;
- installation method and others.
Before making a purchase, you should decide on the model and purpose of the device. If it is needed for the heating function, a device with one circuit is suitable. For water and heating, you need boilers with outputs for two connections. If the unit works from the mains or gas, then the performance is calculated for it to determine the financial costs per month. We will help you to choose and buy a household heating boiler correctly so as not to freeze in winter.
Types and principles of operation of heating boilers
A great variety of variations for heating have been made. When choosing a device, you need to find out what heating boilers are. Consumers are offered a wide range of products that operate on the following fuel:
- Solid fuel.
Gas apparatus. In the process of operation, the unit makes no noise, it is safe and environmentally friendly. It is characterized by productivity and efficiency, does not require a lot of space for assembly. A gas boiler can be distinguished by the following features:
- the number of contours. If there is one outlet, the device is intended for heating, if there are two, it means the possibility of heating water and heating the room at the same time.
- method of ignition. There are several options: semi-automatic – ignited using a button on the body, electric – the start is performed automatically.
- The unit can be installed on the floor or hung on the wall.
Heating devices of this type are recommended for buildings with a total area of more than 100 m2. If the house or apartment is smaller, then installing the unit is not very profitable.
Solid fuel boiler. Wood, coal, pellets or peat briquettes are required for work. They are installed where problems with gasification are observed. For the device to heat the house, fuel should be periodically loaded into the furnace.
How do heating boilers of this type work? The principle is as follows: the thermostat is connected by a chain to the damper. When the temperature drops, the automation is activated, the combustion becomes more active.
What are the mains-operated heating boilers? Electric devices are produced in several modifications:
- TENovy The principle of operation resembles an electric kettle. Heating elements contribute to the natural circulation of the heated liquid.
- The method of electromagnetic induction is used for work. The coil is isolated from the coolant, which ensures high efficiency.
- A charge is transferred from the electrode to the water, which provides heating. This happens with the help of the own resistance of water molecules.
It is recommended to install them in houses with an area of no more than 100 m2 or to use them as a backup device. Now there is an opportunity to save resources – to lower the temperature when you are not in the room or to warm up before coming.
Installation and maintenance of boilers
The most complex process in the equipment, working gas. It is necessary to take sanctions from the relevant institution, create a project. The procedure is simple, precautions should be taken into account. After the procedure is completed, the work must be submitted to the gas inspector.
When installing a solid fuel boiler, there will be no problems with a paper train. For the device to start functioning, ventilation and a chimney are equipped, which must be cleaned regularly. Pellet-powered models, such as the Atmos D21P, are automated and do not require frequent cleaning.
A special place is not allocated for the installation of an electric boiler. It is not necessary to equip a chimney, take resolution for installation. Connecting the power supply is the only difficulty that will arise.
So which boiler to choose?
The best option will be the one that performs work without interruptions, has an acceptable cost and service. To correctly choose heating boilers, you should be guided by the following tips:
- Select a device that does not exceed the permissible level of the network.
- Elements that work under strong heat must be made of hardened raw materials.
- Preference should be given to products of proven brands.
- When purchasing, be guided by the place of installation and its dimensions.
- Determine the point where the system will start.
Based on the presented recommendations, the consumer will make the right decision, purchase a quality product and install it correctly.
Leave a Reply